At approximately 1am on September 25th, 2019 during a routine update our website platform crashed. It took us until approximately 10am on the 27th to get the site up and running again. If you are experiencing any issues with your account this is likely the reason. We do not store credit card information so there is no chance that any credit card information was lost. When you make a purchase you are directed to our partner merchant payment portal where payments are captured then redirected back to our site to complete checkout. Here are known issues that we have discovered so far:
- SOME CUSTOMERS UNABLE TO ACCESS THEIR ACCOUNT. IF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS A NEW ACCOUNT MUST BE REGISTERED.
- WEBSITE NOT SENDING CONFIRMATION EMAILS FOR SOME ORDERS PLACED PRIOR TO THE OUTAGE.
- SOME ORDER INFORMATION LOST. WE CAN ACCESS THE CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND COST OF PURCHASE BUT THE PURCHASED ITEM IS BLANK. WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR A COPY OF YOUR SALES ORDER IF WE ARE AWARE THAT YOUR ORDER WAS AFFECTED.
- THERE MAY BE SOME OTHER ISSUES THAT WE ARE NOT AWARE OF AT THIS POINT. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO REACH OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING YOUR ORDER.
- SOME EMAILS LOST PRIOR TO THE NEW STORE UPGRADE. WE USE AN INTEGRATED MAIL SYSTEM THAT IS TIED TO THE SITE AND SOME EMAILS HAVE BEEN LOST. IF YOU SENT AN EMAIL THAT HAS NOT BEEN RESPONDED TO PLEASE VISIT OUR CONTACT PAGE AND RESEND.
We appreciate your support and patience while we sort out the remaining minor details due to the recent platform crash. Thank you.